Pipex who has had a problem with them

I changed from BT to Pipex all ok untill there was a fault, that is when the problems started. Spending hours on the phone to their call centres speaking to people that had a difficulty with the English Language I gave up.

I then went back to BT in Feb 2011 it has taken till now June 2011, because of Pipex. This company has no regard for it's customers or their complaints just their income.

I moved from Pipex to BT August 2010, The line speed was getting slower and slower, and Pipex customer service was vitually none-existant. The only good thing I can say is the connection never dropped out. I was with them for about 5 years.

TalkTalk (who aquired Pipex) phone me every couple of months with a "Special" deal, I ask them not to phone but they take no-notice. I recently had a sales-rep knock on the door, saying he would like to test my phone line to see if it was good enough to be connected to their high-speed service. He did not say he was from TalkTalk that infomation took several minutes to extract from him. So beware of pimpled faced little gits wanting to enter your home and test the phone line.

I realise I'm paying a bit of a premium to BT but the connection speed is usually in exess of 6Mb/sec ( I live in Crookes and the exchange is at Broomhill ) and I can get to talk to someone even if they are on another continent.

Regards

Mike

I changed from BT to Pipex all ok untill there was a fault, that is when the problems started. Spending hours on the phone to their call centres speaking to people that had a difficulty with the English Language I gave up.

I then went back to BT in Feb 2011 it has taken till now June 2011, because of Pipex. This company has no regard for it's customers or their complaints just their income.

I used to be with pipex but the same as you on the phone for ages talking to people in india who couldnt understand,I left them and went to plusnet,the best thing I ever did.

Archived