Help me find a car for £6/7k!

i am getting paid out from a non fault accident so got some money to buy a used car.

i was looking for benz c180k , se spec with EVO panaramic glass roof, 2 dr coupe. 05 reg, 60k on clock in pentagon vauxhall eccllesall road but it sold.

other car in my budget is passat 1.9 TDI ?

maybe a honda civic 1.8 vtec new shape with all the toys?

i had a peugeot so no more french from me! lol

ive been to:

pugeot eccllesall road

toyota rotherham

citroen rotherham

hf bows motors , bramall lane

chris denton bramall lane

carcraft , tinsley - heard bad aftercare warranty problems

car people, tinsley - heard bad aftercare warranty problems

ford rotherham

honda mushroom roundabout, rotherham

vauxhall , eccllesall road

directcars , halfway - cars were pretty new car prices

am i picky ???????????????:rant: i need to find one quick before my car is taken away as its CAT D.

if anyone has a post 2005 c180k coupe minimum SE spec with preferbly the panaramic glass roof for sale please let me know ? not the 2004 as they apparently were prone to rusting as the metal was not galvanised

i am getting paid out from a non fault accident so got some money to buy a used car.

i was looking for benz c180k , se spec with EVO panaramic glass roof, 2 dr coupe. 05 reg, 60k on clock in pentagon vauxhall eccllesall road but it sold.

other car in my budget is passat 1.9 TDI ?

maybe a honda civic 1.8 vtec new shape with all the toys?

i had a peugeot so no more french from me! lol

ive been to:

pugeot eccllesall road

toyota rotherham

citroen rotherham

hf bows motors , bramall lane

chris denton bramall lane

carcraft , tinsley - heard bad aftercare warranty problems

car people, tinsley - heard bad aftercare warranty problems

ford rotherham

honda mushroom roundabout, rotherham

vauxhall , eccllesall road

directcars , halfway - cars were pretty new car prices

am i picky ???????????????:rant: i need to find one quick before my car is taken away as its CAT D.

if anyone has a post 2005 c180k coupe minimum SE spec with preferbly the panaramic glass roof for sale please let me know ? not the 2004 as they apparently were prone to rusting as the metal was not galvanised

This is the best of only 2 on ebay, worth a look and the seller is open to offers.

Link here= http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-Mercedes-C180K-coupe-SE-EVO-sport-AMG-kit-panorama-/260806692696?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cb94a4f58

Forget Sheffield, I've recently purchased a Honda Civic 2.2 TDCi and spent 3 weeks trolling the internet for the best National deal. I eventually purchased the car from Hull about 6 weeks ago and I continue to monitor Autotrader for the same vehicle / spec. Nothing has come close to the deal I got, for price / mileage / age.

Shop around and look a little further afield, as I found the price of vehicles in Sheffield to be slightly on the high side.

Would definately recommend a Civic and go for the Diesel as the mpg and drive are excellent. Also have a look at the top 100 most reliable cars chart as this will assist you too.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-1686756/Most-reliable-cars-2010.html

on ebay check out seller honeyblonde78. she usually has some good cars on all with full service history and she lists EVERYTHING so you know what you are getting. i bought a full leather v70 for under £1k from her. If she hasnt got what you want she can try and source you a car as she is always buying cars in.

worth a look

Archived