Help me find a car for £6/7k!

Don't let the money burn a hole in your pocket.

Stay cool and save up for a new one. I never buy used and can't understand anyone that does, you are potentially throwing your money down the drain! :)

Yes you are potentially throwing your money down the drain. So why not buy new and definitely throw about a third of your money down the drain as you drive it out the showroom. :)

Buying new is the dumbest thing you can do. Driving it out the showroom costs you 40% straight away.

Yes you are potentially throwing your money down the drain. So why not buy new and definitely throw about a third of your money down the drain as you drive it out the showroom. :)

You have never experienced the smell of a freshly upholstered Connolly hide interior have you. You have also never experienced a secondary market increase of 25% on leaving the showroom have you.:cool::)

the last new one i bought was 30k, 3 years later i got 10k for it, i would never buy new again, best bet is to buy one 6 months old if your after something nearly new, most will be ex demo or sales peoples company cars and you will save thoushnds on the new price.

the last new one i bought was 30k, 3 years later i got 10k for it, i would never buy new again, best bet is to buy one 6 months old if your after something nearly new, most will be ex demo or sales peoples company cars and you will save thoushnds on the new price.

I have had my name on the list for numerous high profile cars over the years and people have actualy offered me thousands over the deposit paid for my place on the list, some of which I have found hard to refuse.;)

You have never experienced the smell of a freshly upholstered Connolly hide interior have you. You have also never experienced a secondary market increase of 25% on leaving the showroom have you.:cool::)

I quite agree MOS, I bought my LadaTM brand new in 1978. The plush smell of plastic seats and starting to rot metal was a plus. It still smells the same now.

in your dreams maybe, or what you've conjured up on the fly but i am talking about REALITY here pal. The reality is around 30-40% depreciation in the first 12 months.

Buy a Roller!

I bought a '75 Silver Shadow a few years back, beautiful condition and history ... 5 grand!

Superb fun to drive and quite fast with your foot down!

Sold it a year or so later at a considerable profit ... it paid for the petrol! :D

Archived