Chris Evans accused of one show 'racism'

I can't see what the big deal is. So the guest is dark skinned. So what!! What's the big deal?

There is no big deal apart from the one that a bunch of no mark whitey mature student real ale drinkers who are housebound because of some syndrome or whatever have decided on.

There is no big deal apart from the one that a bunch of no mark whitey mature student real ale drinkers who are housebound because of some syndrome or whatever have decided on.

You nasty little extremist ya nowt but ......:gag:

I'll bet all those 56 people that complained are white. Idiots :roll:

The idiot here is Chris Evans. I saw the programme and it was cringeworthy even by his usual low standards. He obviously engages his mouth without bothering the grey matter first.

The race issue has become absolutely ridiculous, treating people as second class citizens, denying them access to certain things because of skin colour etc is racist.

A jokey comment is not. Would we be talking about this if Trevor MacDonald said he couldnt see a white person in front of a snowy background.....of course not.

Ludicrous.

Yes, it is ludicrous because it's impossible to imagine Trevor McDonald saying something so utterly childish and ignorant!

As for a 'jokey comment' not being racist; they certainly can be.

I can't see what the big deal is. So the guest is dark skinned. So what!! What's the big deal?

Indeed but Chris Evans didn't seem to be able to get over it without make an imbecilic remark. :roll:

The idiot here is Chris Evans. I saw the programme and it was cringeworthy even by his usual low standards. He obviously engages his mouth without bothering the grey matter first.

Yes, it is ludicrous because it's impossible to imagine Trevor McDonald saying something so utterly childish and ignorant!

As for a 'jokey comment' not being racist; they certainly can be.

Indeed but Chris Evans didn't seem to be able to get over it without make an imbecilic remark. :roll:

Here we go, slate the white person, put the black person on a pedestal, typical!!!

Guest sibon
Here we go, slate the white person, put the black person on a pedestal, typical!!!

I think that it is the idiotic remark that is being slated, not the colour of the person.

:roll:

Well, it was the white person (Evans) who said something incredibly stupid, not Trevor McDonald.

Incredibly stupid!!! He said he would not see a DARK skinned person in a DARK room.

If i put a dark balaclava over my face i will not be clearly seen in a dark room, not racist but FACT.

Incredibly stupid!!! He said he would not see a DARK skinned person in a DARK room.

Yes, incredibly stupid. He was supposed to be interviewing a scientist not making random childish remarks with content similar to racist jokes we heard in the 1970's.

If i put a dark balaclava over my face i will not be clearly seen in a dark room, not racist but FACT.

That's all very well but it's not the issue. The issue is why he would make this ridiculous remark to the lady he was interviewing.

Archived