Chris Evans accused of one show 'racism'

See it for yourselves and decide - no misquotes from the media or elsewhere, just how it was.

The clip on YouTube

Appears to me he would have made the same of the cuff comment regardless of the womens skin colour.

Thanks for the link.

Mr Evans is a silly billy, for sure. He could see her. It makes no sense as to why he would make a comment like that. If anything he has made himself look like a bigger t&&%$" than he already is.

Those who complain on here, and about the event to the BBC, are fools. They make the issue of racism laughable, because it clearly has nothing to do with the woman's colour. People who are subject to true racism must feel let down that their treatment is likened to this nonsense.

See it for yourselves and decide - no misquotes from the media or elsewhere, just how it was.

The clip on YouTube

Appears to me he would have made the same of the cuff comment regardless of the womens skin colour.

I agree,

I couldn't make out what his last word was, it sounds like barely see you two, he was talking to two people. Either way I wouldn’t call is racist.

I agree,

I couldn't make out what is last word was, it sounds like barely see you two, he was talking to two people. Either way I wouldn’t call is racist.

That's what I thought he said, ''I can bearly see you two'' in reference to both the man and the woman sat opposite him.

Some people are clearly very easily offended or like to look for something to take offence too. Sad really.

Archived