Chris Evans accused of one show 'racism'

The apologists seem to be quiet on the thread though ;)

It always strikes me as odd that people who make remarks that are blatantly false just shrug it off, as though others don't notice. I know you don't care what others think, but it'd bother me if I regularly reduced my credibility post after post.

It always strikes me as odd that people who make remarks that are blatantly false just shrug it off, as though others don't notice. I know you don't care what others think, but it'd bother me if I regularly reduced my credibility post after post.

The apologists are quiet on this thread...whats false about that statement ?

If you mean my statement about the 56 being SF members ...well I suggest you get a life ,I bet your a hoot at parties

The apologists are quiet on this thread...whats false about that statement ?

If you mean my statement about the 56 being SF members ...well I suggest you get a life ,I bet your a hoot at parties

Nobody can see me at parties, it's usually too dark.

It was thoughtless rather than blatantly racist. Why the issue of someones skin colour has to be brought up at all by Evans I don't know. I guess he gets a lot of jibes about being ginger so maybe he thought it was fair game.

It was thoughtless rather than blatantly racist. Why the issue of someones skin colour has to be brought up at all by Evans I don't know. I guess he gets a lot of jibes about being ginger so maybe he thought it was fair game.

When/where did he bring up the issue of skin colour?

Archived