Are people in England Thick

Yes,I think people who are aged 15-32 are to blame.

Plus oldies,students,those on benefits,disabled,doleys,anyone who is not a white Anglo Saxon,bankers,politicians,chavs.

I am sorry if I have missed any one out

Just babies I think!

Yes,I think people who are aged 15-32 are to blame.

Plus oldies,students,those on benefits,disabled,doleys,anyone who is not a white Anglo Saxon,bankers,politicians,chavs.

I am sorry if I have missed any one out

I am a 50 year old blue eyed white anglo saxon, I am not a politician, banker, student or on the dole and I am not disabled, I don’t think I am a chav so it looks like I will have to side with the oldies ………….. is 50 too young to be an Oldie? :confused:

I am a 50 year old blue eyed white anglo saxon, I am not a politician, banker, student or on the dole and I am not disabled, I don’t think I am a chav so it looks like I will have to side with the oldies ………….. is 50 too young to be an Oldie? :confused:

The exception that proves the rule.Or a section for misfits ?:roll:

I've just come out of the age bracket given, as I recently turned 33.

Trust me, being a chav won't have an age limit. The people labelled as Chav's now will not change as they get older.

Likewise, most younger people mock chav behaviour too. It's just bad behaviour and poor manners that make people talk more. Those who get there head down, get themselves educated and try to make something of themselves are almost invisible when put alongside a chav.

Are people in England getting thick. With the price of petrol in fact everything don't, Can't people make there feeling's known to the idiot's that run this dump of a country im 32 and from me being 15 this place has nosedived the price's the state of the road's the idiot's that run public service's...EVERYTHING... has gone down the drain. IT makes me sick, God know's what the Elder's think :( :(. Please people that reply talk sense this once lol please. Thank you

p.s I mean everything :(

What's IT done to you? You still on dial-up?

Archived