Is running a car more hassle than they're worth?

Did you tell your grandchildren that they can deal with whatever mess you create? How did they take it?

Thankfully we took the decision many many years ago not to swell the population of this Country with crumb catchers. So your reply falls on deaf ears Cyclone.

Regards

Angel.

we only use our car when we go out of Toronto, the public transport is so good in the city there is no need for the car, unless you need to move something too big to carry. I don't think it's left the garage for over a month.

Thankfully we took the decision many many years ago not to swell the population of this Country with crumb catchers. So your reply falls on deaf ears Cyclone.

Regards

Angel.

Ah, so selfishness towards everyone else in the world is okay because you chose not to have children, I see.

Ah, so selfishness towards everyone else in the world is okay because you chose not to have children, I see.

GW is just a con and another way of governments raising revenue, if GW was true they'd be banning aviation fuel not subsiding it.

Archived