Should we expect extreme behavior in larger populations ?

Its not silly, most of the crime now is in the most densely populated areas, so it makes sense to assume crime will increase as the population becomes denser.

extreme behaviour is always there its just with larger populations its magnified

I think this is correct, if you have 1 serial killer per million people then your going to have more serial killers in a country with a large population

I think this is correct, if you have 1 serial killer per million people then your going to have more serial killers in a country with a large population

I do agree with all the responses , however some times just having a large population won't always mean you will also have the

1. Highest rapes count per year

2. Number of murders per year

Agreed ?

I do agree with all the responses , however some times just having a large population won't always mean you will also have the

Agreed ?

i think generally you do, but obviously you have to take into account the make up of the people

obviously if you have a wholly christian population its going to be less than a wholly criminal one

etc etc

Agreed ?

Is this all leading to the fact that there have been three stabbings and at least two murders in Sheffield in as many days?

That fact is indeed disturbing.

ah in that case, even tho sheffield is a massive place it has less cases of high violence than other places

Are you saying that 3 stabbings and possibly 3 murders in 3 nights in Sheffield is acceptable because it is a large city?:huh:

In that case, would 10 murders in 10 nights also be acceptable?

Agreed ?

More people means more crimes I guess, wether or not it's proportionally higher than a city of a similar size is a different matter

Archived