Is it possible to survive on the dole?

How much does phone line and Internet cost you?
Oh let's guess I can't have this now to job search. It will cost more to cancel it than it does to keep it. Don't worry I will sell everything and make my daughter play the spoons for food shall I? :roll:.

what is the top prize on Britains Got Talent, could be worth looking into
If she could concentrate and I wanted to be one of those pushy mothers who make their child do stuff just to entertain others then yes that would be a perfect idea.

I would prefer to keep it myself in this case.... I am a more worthy cause :|.
I would say 99.99% of working people are earning exactly what they need(what they need to keep their heads above water)as opposed to what they would like to earn or what they believe they deserve.

There's plenty of money out there but people tend to get themselves caught up in day-to-day stuff that really isn't that important.

And believe me, I'm not pointing the finger. I'm as guilty as the next person when it's comes to talking about what I think I should be earning but never having the gumption to get out there to try and earn it.

It'd be easy to blame the government for not giving us enough benefit money to live on.

It'd be easy to blame our gaffers for not paying enough.

But if we're honest, neither are preventing us from earning what we believe we truly deserve. The only thing preventing us from earning what we think we deserve is the story(excuses)that we're continually telling ourselves. Oh it's due to my upbringing. Oh it's because I'd feel guilty earning lots of money. Oh it's because of this, it's that.... Blaaar!

It's out there if we want it. Just beyond our comfort zones.:)

I would say 99.99% of working people are earning exactly what they need(what they need to keep their heads above water)as opposed to what they would like to earn or what they believe they deserve.

There's plenty of money out there but people tend to get themselves caught up in day-to-day stuff that really isn't that important.

And believe me, I'm not pointing the finger. I'm as guilty as the next person when it's comes to talking about what I think I should be earning but never having the gumption to get out there to try and earn it.

It'd be easy to blame the government for not giving us enough benefit money to live on.

It'd be easy to blame our gaffers for not paying enough.

But if we're honest, neither are preventing us from earning what we believe we truly deserve. The only thing preventing us from earning what we think we deserve is the story(excuses)that we're continually telling ourselves. Oh it's due to my upbringing. Oh it's because I'd feel guilty earning lots of money. Oh it's because of this, it's that.... Blaaar!

It's out there if we want it. Just beyond our comfort zones.:)

I would love to earn just enough to give my daughter the best of what she deserves, I don't do the woe is me stories, if I want to change my life there is only me who can change it. I don't blame the government although they could do something for people genuinely struggling who don't spend it on booze and fags etc.

Archived