I cant take much more of this smell of cannabis

I am so fed up I could scream. My neighbour smokes cannabis all day long with no regard for how it affects others.

The smell of it makes me feel physically sick. They used to grow it and it made my whole house smell. They have since been caught and now carry on smoking the stuff all day long.

I have told them how it affects us but they have no regard for that.

Recently I had friends around and between us there were 6 children (+4 adults) playing in my garden. There was no thought and she bagan smoking in her garden where the breeze blew straight into all our faces. We had to bring all the children indoors to stop them being subjected to breathing in the foul smoke.

Again this morning, we were out in the garden, hubby doing a spot of D.I.Y and our toddler playing and as I began hanging out the washing our daily ration of second hand ganja smoke billowed over the fence. I was coughing and wretching but it doesnt make any difference.

I have no idea what to do next. It is really annoying my family. :help:

If you have told them it affects you and they aren't willing to budge then all you can do is notify the authorities. At least yo tried dealing directly with them. If they can't see how that would be better for them then let the Police sort it.

Just inform the Police that you suspect drug dealing next door.

when they got busted, he came round to appologise that it had affected us so much. (to cut a long story short, they had an attempted burglary, police came into my home and could smell the weed growing next door, so waited for them and busted them) within 2 weeks we could smell it in our home again so hubby went round and told them. I had had enough at this point and wrote them a letter telling them EVERYTHING. Now they just ignore me and smoke it in their garden all day. Then drive with the kids in the car !!!!

If you have told them it affects you and they aren't willing to budge then all you can do is notify the authorities. At least yo tried dealing directly with them. If they can't see how that would be better for them then let the Police sort it.

Just inform the Police that you suspect drug dealing next door.

I echo the above. There isn't much more you can dop though.

But saying that, I know some people don't want to tell the authorities as there may be repercussions.

Sounds awful :( could you try speaking to them again? (that's if you fear reporting them) just ask them what they expect you to do? are they trying to force you into grassing?, it sounds to me like they are trying it on, because they dont expect you to do anything.

Although to be totally honest the fact that they are willing drive under influence would be like a red rag to bull for me, i would have to report them, because i would feel responsible if they killed someone.

It's absurd that you should have to put up with that.

complain, complain and carry on complaining. If you don't get anywhere with the police, write to your local counciller and explain you are getting nowhere with the police, and you'd like to know what their policy is on drugs. That should get things moving for you.

Archived