I cant take much more of this smell of cannabis

Cannabis users don't make bad parents. I think the police would suffice.

Yes it does.

If they're stupid enough to need drugs to enjoy themselves, they're clearly too daft to look after kids.

In this case it sounds far worse.

We are looking at producers and dealers - That could attract a prison term. In turn that could leave the kids in care for extended periods. Thus they're bad parents.

The we consider the smoke is strong enough to effect the neighbours. What do you think it must be like in the house?

Clearly exposing children to drugs is a sign of a ruddy cretin and makes them unfit to breed.

There is a need to call social services and contact the papers so the idiots softies who work in such agencies have no choice but to do their job and protect the kids from their idiot patents.

I was coughing and wretching

O come on! Wretching really! or just putting it on for effect!

I fully sympathise with the OP here. The smell of cannabis from next door but one to me has been enough to make me vomit before now so if she was only retching, she got off lightly!

More thought needs to be given to the effect that continual, daily smoking will have on this couple's children. How much exposure would it take for a small kid to become passively stoned? There is also the issue of them driving under the influence, which I believe is now just as illegal as drink driving. This may be the route to go down as if the OP fears repercussions, I'm sure the police could find reason enough to stop them whilst driving without it being obvious that anyone has reported them, let alone who did it.

Yes it does.

If they're stupid enough to need drugs to enjoy themselves, they're clearly too daft to look after kids.

In this case it sounds far worse.

We are looking at producers and dealers - That could attract a prison term. In turn that could leave the kids in care for extended periods. Thus they're bad parents.

The we consider the smoke is strong enough to effect the neighbours. What do you think it must be like in the house?

Clearly exposing children to drugs is a sign of a ruddy cretin and makes them unfit to breed.

There is a need to call social services and contact the papers so the idiots softies who work in such agencies have no choice but to do their job and protect the kids from their idiot patents.

We have no proof they are dealing. If the Police see fit to charge them why are they now free? If they went down then yes, that would be bad for the kids and result in them being bad parents. That doesn't make weed smokers bad parents.

For all we know they may be growing it to save money and give the kids a nice holiday from the savings.

Archived