I cant take much more of this smell of cannabis

Maybe if some folk got a life and took care of their own business there would be less arguments on this site. If somebody smokes weed outside their house, so what, if some like a jar or 6 of ale, so what, maybe some smoke 50 fags a day, so what, I drive a huge 4x4 what business is it of any one else.

What has happened to live and let live?.

And keeping your snout out of other folks business.

Regards

Angel.

It is the OP's business tho, she cant use her garden when they are out there smoking it!

Live and let live is all well and good, if it bare's no effect on other peoples lives, but when it does, thats a very selfish attitude to take.

It is the OP's business tho, she cant use her garden when they are out there smoking it!

Live and let live is all well and good, if it bare's no effect on other peoples lives, but when it does, thats a very selfish attitude to take.

I cannot for the life in me come to understand how those next door having a puff could make life for those "over the fence" unbearable. Jaysus they must have a nose more sensative than a blood hound. Live and let live for Gods sake.

Regards

Angel.

Maybe if some folk got a life and took care of their own business there would be less arguments on this site. If somebody smokes weed outside their house, so what, if some like a jar or 6 of ale, so what, maybe some smoke 50 fags a day, so what, I drive a huge 4x4 what business is it of any one else.

Regards

Angel.

It becomes other folks business when their behaviour impacts on others.

If they have kids and are smoking dope, shop them to social services. Have far more power than the cops......

This makes no sense whatsoever

This makes no sense whatsoever.

See?

Cannabis users don't make bad parents. I think the police would suffice.

Correct, also it always amazes me how easily society accepts alcohol and even celebrates it, when it's effects in most ways are much more destructive than cannabis. People just dismiss any mention of it in terms of drugs, because it's legal and taxable.

You don't think so? I suppose at the very least it shows a willingness to break the law and inflict passive smoking and bad smells on the people around you?

Which can't be regarded as good parenting even by the most lax of standards?

Everybody willingly breaks the law at some point. As for the passive smoking and inflicting the smell on others, I would agree with you. I also agree and sympathise with the OP.

If somebody smokes cannabis in their own time and place without it affecting others, then it does not make them a bad parent.

Regards

Angel.

I think you would think differently if you had something that affected your life for over 4 years like it has ours and our child and visitors to our home. I hate coming home because I cant enjoy going out in the garden with my toddler.

You seem like the expert, you tell me why it should be socially acceptable? i have a friend that has lost everything because of years of smoking the crap! and i mean everything! wife, kids, business, his home EVERYTHING!

Come off it, you cant call parents that like a social drink, bad parents? surely :D:|

You can easily reverse the roles here.

People can lose everything because of years of drinking alcohol, everything! Husband/wife, kids, business, their home EVERYTHING!

Come off it, you cant call parents that like a social toke, bad parents? surely :D:|

Regards

Angel.

Well said .. totally agree.

So all cigarette smokers and car owners are bad parents? Have you noticed the height of a pram in relation to an exhaust pipe. Cars get them nice and young.
I can't argue that cars pollute the environment, but unlike smoking tobacco or cannabis, they are a necessary evil, until such time when an alternative to the internal combustion engine arrives. We could all commute on bicycles however, like they do in Amsterdam or Copenhagen, but I can imagine how that would fly on SF, like a lead balloon I think.:)

Archived