Music Classes for Under 5's in North Sheffield - Book you space now!

I hold classes at venues in North Sheffield:

Tuesday mornings - Oughtibridge Reform Chapel

Wednesday mornings - Wadsley Church Hall

Thursday mornings - Chapeltown Scout hut

More venues coming soon...

Contact Nicola at dynamicfun.info@gmail.com or phone 07925329455 for more information and to book a spcae.

The main aim for Melody Kids is to introduce music and movement to the young child in a fun and entertaining way. The class is a great way for the children to mix with others and also gives the adults a chance to meet new people too! During the class I include a selection of nursery rhymes and songs, most are done along to music as this is more appealing to the child than just the sound of my voice! We use actions, movements and dance along with various props to keep the child’s attention. Each class also includes time to explore musical instruments, where I put some music on and the children can play along to it, and finally the session is finished off with a short story. The same session runs for 3 weeks so both the children and adults have the opportunity to learn/practice at home and come back the following week able to join in, this is particularly helpful if it’s a song that’s not so familiar!

Archived