Has anybody been paint balling

Ducky1

Just seen the Groupon voucher offer £12 for a full day, just wondered how many paint balls you need to buy to cover the full session.

They say 100 per hour. I reckon you'd need £35 extra for paintballs. However, I noticed this deal yesterday when it had 356 bought. They've still got it up today, but it only had 70 bought when I looked. Either way, it's only valid on saturdays and sundays for the next 3 months, so 38 opportunities. Even if there are multiple groups playing each day, some people are probably going to lose their money :) Book sharpish if you go for it. I decided I couldn't be bothered with the hassle. Besides, a whole day of paintball is gonna be painful!

Don't do it unless you're prepared to get REALLY hurt! I went when I was about 13 and came home with 12 inch bruises all over my body and a permanent back injury from being hit at point-blank range. Fine if you're a 'hard' full grown fella, but I wouldn't recommend it for kids.

Also don't do it if you're vegetarian/vegan as the balls contain gelatine (I kid u not!). I was going to do it until I found this out :mad:

It is not advisable to eat the paintballs.

I went and used 300 paintballs in 30 mins, they were £7 for 100.

Archived