Ecclesall Road Direct Wing Chun Class

Hi everyone,

The newly established Direct Wing Chun class is up and running at the Millennium Hall on ecclesall rd. The class is on a Monday 8pm - 9:45, all abilities welcome, friendly atmosphere and and a practical approach to learning.

as an instructor of wing chun i represent the Direct Wing Chun Association (http://www.directwingchun.co.uk) with whom i have studied for just over 10years.

This message is to say thanks to everyone who responded to the last one i posted (i'm impressed with the martial arts scene here in sheffield there seems to be alot happening) and to confirm that the class is up and running. Any queries email me;

jblackler23@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers, Joe

....over the past two weeks i've had a few practitioners of some of the different styles of wing chun come to my class, which i would like to say has been a pleasure. i have appriciatiated the opportunity to see how other styles train and would like to add i welcome all styles provided they approach things with an open mind.

Cheers, Joe

Archived