Islamic conribution to the world

Don't let it trouble you-I think everyone's given up on trying to sway your opinion..no doubt you still believe the earth is flat and Tinky Winky's your daddy :hihi:

Nothing at all to offer but insults:D The few that have tried are going back 500 years:D

Well ive found somthing

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1979/salam-bio.html

However we in the uk educated him in part at least.:D

Do please try and be more polite or alternativly you could wait for your carer to come home and help you post.

I'm quite capable of being polite when engaging with similarly minded people, but the ignorant seem to understand and respond better to direct language.

If you were so concerned about being polite you wouldn't have posted something as deeply offensive about a community of people as you did earlier in this thread.

No time for idiots "mate".

Nothing at all to offer but insults:D
Oh, poor you I assumed that because you can dish it you'd be happy to take it?

Obviously you're only interested in traffic that's one way..I'm heartbroken. :cry:

A look at your timeline link just hows how horribly wrong things have gone in the "Islamic World"

"16th century

17th century

1600s [mathematics] The Arabic mathematician Mohammed Baqir Yazdi joint discovered the pair of amicable numbers 9,363,584 and 9,437,056 along with Descartes (1636) [2].

18th century

1783 - 1799 - [rocketry] Tipu, Sultan of Mysore [1783-1799] in the south of India, was an experimentator with war rockets. Two of his rockets, captured by the British at Srirangapatana, are displayed in the Woolwich Royal Artillery Museum in London. The rocket motor casing was made of steel with multiple nozzles. The rocket, 50 mm in diameter and 250 mm long, had a range performance of 900 meters to 1.5 km. (src: http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/).

19th century

With the adoption of European science in the 19th and 20th centuries, the concept of Islamic science rapidly loses significance."

Nothing in the 16th century, two developments worthy of note in the 17th and 18th centuries and nothing since then, that's a sad record.

Have you read the comment at the top of that page or conveniently ignored it?

Would that be China, Brazil, Haiti, Nepal or Florida you are talking about?

Yes slavery is alive and well in many places to try and use it as yet another stick to beat Muslims with just further highlights your bigotry and ignorance.

We are all wage slaves, I refer you to slaves like in roots:roll:

Archived