Islamic conribution to the world

Did you bother to read the post if not I'll re-iterate - 40 million low caste hindus

You might not miss it this time...

I can read perfectly well. I don't need extra big writing, thank you all the same.

Just because you don't understand what I posted doesn't stop it being true.

My post was to act as devil's advocate, in response to a post that didn't actually say anything conclusive.

I'm quite capable of being polite when engaging with similarly minded people, but the ignorant seem to understand and respond better to direct language.

If you were so concerned about being polite you wouldn't have posted something as deeply offensive about a community of people as you did earlier in this thread.

No time for idiots "mate".

I dont think so.

The way i see it is anyone who isnt a fan of islam is fair game to you.

You only save the niceties for those who agree with your way of thinking.

Sad when you think about it "mate".

I dont think so.

The way i see it is anyone who isnt a fan of islam is fair game to you.

You only save the niceties for those who agree with your way of thinking.

Sad when you think about it "mate".

And to make it more annoying I think BoyFriday might be one of those uppity dark skinned chaps. It really winds me up when they think they can talk to normal folk like that. I bet he isn't even a muslim either, just some intelligent open minded bloke who isn't full of ignorance and fear based on nothing but his own insecurities, instead preferring a more balanced approach.

What an idiot.

We are all wage slaves, I refer you to slaves like in roots:roll:

And yes these are slaves - like in roots if that's your preferred description. For example Florida has a particular problem with agricultural workers being held as slaves - there have been over a thousand prosecutions there in the past few years for keeping slaves and prosecutions in many other of the south eastern states.

Oh, poor you I assumed that because you can dish it you'd be happy to take it?

Obviously you're only interested in traffic that's one way..I'm heartbroken. :cry:

I'm interested in debate, so far i'm the only one who has found anything modern and positive that islam has contributed to the world. You have just thrown insults.:D Are you young as in a child?

I'm interested in debate, so far i'm the only one who has found anything modern and positive that islam has contributed to the world. You have just thrown insults.:D Are you young as in a child?

Numerous links have been provided, did you read them?

And to make it more annoying I think BoyFriday might be one of those uppity dark skinned chaps. It really winds me up when they think they can talk to normal folk like that. I bet he isn't even a muslim either, just some intelligent open minded bloke who isn't full of ignorance and fear based on nothing but his own insecurities, instead preferring a more balanced approach.

What an idiot.

Nowt wrong with blacks and your sarcastic reply isnt helpful.

And yes these are slaves - like in roots if that's your preferred description. For example Florida has a particular problem with agricultural workers being held as slaves - there have been over a thousand prosecutions there in the past few years for keeping slaves and prosecutions in many other of the south eastern states.

What about the countries i linked, any prosecutions? NO:D Thought so.

I can read perfectly well. I don't need extra big writing, thank you all the same.

Just because you don't understand what I posted doesn't stop it being true.

My post was to act as devil's advocate, in response to a post that didn't actually say anything conclusive.

So it's understanding you have a problem with then?

I'll make it simple for you - lots of people keep slaves not just Muslims and the largest keepers of slaves in any country are in fact Hindus in India.

Got it now? Perfectly simple and clear really wasn't it?

Archived