Israeli PM's son abuses Muslims online

I guess he's just following in his father's footsteps (both of which are sick, racist individuals)

---------

Netanyahu son derided Muslims online

JERUSALEM — The Israeli prime minister’s 19-year-old son — a military spokesman — posted derisive comments about Arabs and Muslims on his Facebook page.

The defamatory comments drew an immediate condemnation from the Palestinians, who are skeptical of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s declared willingness to make the painful concessions necessary to give them a state.

Yair Netanyahu also wrote that he hoped “there would never be’’ a Palestinian state, and two years prior, he ran a Facebook group of 23 people that had called for a boycott of Arab businesses and products.

Palestinian spokesman Husam Zomlot interpreted things differently. “That’s the teaching of his father,’’ Zomlot said. “That’s what Netanyahu produced in terms of a family, and that’s what Netanyahu produced in terms of a society.’’

http://articles.boston.com/2011-06-25/news/29703580_1_facebook-page-netanyahu-family-prime-minister-netanyahu

can you please highlight the abusive comments please.

in a country where you have freedom of speech, not everyone will either agree with or like what you have to say. this is more then you get in the majority of mulsim countries at present but its not islam that is the cause of this, but in most cases it is the excuse.

I guess he's just following in his father's footsteps (both of which are sick, racist individuals)

---------

Netanyahu son derided Muslims online

http://articles.boston.com/2011-06-25/news/29703580_1_facebook-page-netanyahu-family-prime-minister-netanyahu

so what he doesn't like arabs....i don't like germans because they bombed our chip shop and great city....

Archived