Two police dogs left to die in unventilated vehicle

Once again two police dogs have been left to die from massive heat exposure. This isn't the first time it has happened. It seems lessons weren't learnt.

I hope whoever allowed this to happen loses their job and is prosecuted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13932187

I share your sentiment, they shouldn't get away with it just because they're coppers. These are meant to be professionals and know better.

Not over bright are they? Practically every police officer that I come into contact with of late (very few I might add) couldn't have got to first base in the job that I did. They earn very good money, class themselves as being professionals, and can't even be trusted with the welfare of a dog, god help vulnerable kids and old people. :(

Looks like there is more to it than first appears. According to the news the owner was reported missing and then found later with hand injuries in London.

According to the news, owner reported missing, ?? how is that when they were Metropolitan Police Dogs at a training centre, :huh: not sure if news has got mixed up again by rubbish reporters.

Fit motion and sound sensors in car with mesh to rear windows. If dog or person is detected in car and temp rises above 20 Deg then windows to rear open and fan comes on, and every 10 mins the siren goes NI NA NI NA etc. Simple. even the po po can get this one?????

Archived