Two police dogs left to die in unventilated vehicle

Where in my post did I say it was okay exactly?:confused:

Once is a mistake, twice however is absolute stupidity!

I hate to think how much those dogs must have suffered.

He shouldn't be allowed animals in his care.

From the stories coming out it sounds like the guy has mental health issues and it should have been picked up way back. What were his supriors thinking?

It seems that way. In a way, this could have been prevented. Seems there has been a major failing in the system.

Total hysteria on SF because 2 dogs die but no empathy for the attempted suicide and distess of a fellow human being.

If it was the first time that he'd caused death to an animal in very similar circumstance, I'd be inclined to agree. As this is his second dog killing, I have no sympathy, what-so-ever.

A bit over-the-top, don't you think?

Not really. Seems perfectly plausible to me.

Fine before, kills dogs, develops "mental health issues", discharged as sick with full pension rights and is unfit to stand trial due to "mental health issues".

He knows he was looking down the barrel of a prison sentence (especially considering he has previous for the same offence). He took the easy option of jumping from a colleague's moving car.

By reading the reports.

And you know different how?.

Please quote those sources. Having looked at the most recent story, there is no indication within to point to your theory. Maybe I am reading different stories to you, so it would be of a huge help.

Self harm and throwing one's self from a moving vehicle are not the actions of a rational person. You wouldn't do that if you weren't having some sort of mental breakdown. The fact that the officer went absent from duty beforehand seems to indicate there was something amiss, and add the story about the injuries. It does appear it's more than a case of making it up. Besides, people don't sectioned for no reason.

Not really. Seems perfectly plausible to me.

Fine before, kills dogs, develops "mental health issues", discharged as sick with full pension rights and is unfit to stand trial due to "mental health issues".

He knows he was looking down the barrel of a prison sentence (especially considering he has previous for the same offence). He took the easy option of jumping from a colleague's moving car.

Spot on totally agree, either way the police authorities are wrong for allowing this tv celeb come dog handler anywhere near a dog.

Archived