Two police dogs left to die in unventilated vehicle

Wasn't the officer already away when fellow officer's broke into his car?

He locked them in a van, then was driven by a friend to another venue and it was over 90 minutes before he realised he had abandoned his post and had left the dogs to die. At which point he phoned the training school. He was then on his way back in a colleague's car when he bailed and hurt his hand.

I wonder which colleague it was that so distracted him from his duties to the point that he locks two dogs in the back of a van - knowing the consequences from previous behaviour of the same nature - for over 90 minutes?:suspect:

By saying 'he went awol after he found out what he had done', implies that he didn't know what he had done in the first place.

You are making things up now. Did I say that. I am saying there is more to this than you wish to believe.

Wasn't the officer already away when fellow officer's broke into his car?

He left the dogs in the car he was not AWOL.

Where am I making things up?. you are trying to get personal again to dig yourself out of a hole.

You are trying to find excuses with no evidence and ignoring the facts which are,

Previous dog abuser killer does it again, regardless of him being a policeman, bricklayer or astronaut.

Your opening comment asked for questions as to why this happened and plenty have been posted since............You should be happy with that.

Not really. Seems perfectly plausible to me.

Fine before, kills dogs, develops "mental health issues", discharged as sick with full pension rights and is unfit to stand trial due to "mental health issues".

I'm pretty sure that if I inadvertantly killed my own pet cat, I'd suffer from mental health issues over it. I've known people commit suicide over the loss of a pet when it wasn't their own fault.

So why would it be a surprise were he to suffer such issues himself, and what grounds are there for assuming they won't be genuine?

He locked them in a van, then was driven by a friend to another venue and it was over 90 minutes before he realised he had abandoned his post and had left the dogs to die. At which point he phoned the training school. He was then on his way back in a colleague's car when he bailed and hurt his hand.

I wonder which colleague it was that so distracted him from his duties to the point that he locks two dogs in the back of a van - knowing the consequences from previous behaviour of the same nature - for over 90 minutes?:suspect:

So, at very least he is forgetful and at most, suffering from some problems that are preventing him from functioning correctly. You don't just forget your dogs or where you put them, if they are part of your job (nevermind if they were your pets).

Archived