Two police dogs left to die in unventilated vehicle

Which one though?

first the police one, then the independant one, then the papers who will be pushing on this and also the public won't take any poo on this one so I say lets see what comes out in the wash. THEN we can push for someone to take responsibility. Until then we are guessing and we have limited info except "Man kills dogs".

Yes someone needs to be held accountable but we need to make sure it is the right person and that we aren't bashing the worng person. It would be lovely if it was so black and white as bad sergeant needs locking up but it isn't.

There are other options too.

I have my own theory about what has actually happened to "start the ball rolling", but I'll not post it here;). Though it involves no mental illness (before, during or after).

you can't not say after that you swine! Ok I won't push it but like I say lets just wait. Let the facebook groups call for his death ( I have been invited to some calling for him to be baked alive) but until we know the facts lets hold judgement?

Hang on this is SF, sod the facts burn the bugger.

you can't not say after that you swine! Ok I won't push it but like I say lets just wait. Let the facebook groups call for his death ( I have been invited to some calling for him to be baked alive) but until we know the facts lets hold judgement?

Hang on this is SF, sod the facts burn the bugger.

Then send him back to where he belongs......:suspect:

Archived