Two police dogs left to die in unventilated vehicle

At the moment it looks as though nobody was "responsible." The chap who was supposed to be looking after them went missing.

How is that relevant though, he left them in a car with the windows shut. That isnt acceptable for 5 minutes in that heat!

I am disgusted! These people are supposed to be "professional" dog handlers:loopy: Who is vetting them?????

Not over bright are they? Practically every police officer that I come into contact with of late (very few I might add) couldn't have got to first base in the job that I did. They earn very good money, class themselves as being professionals, and can't even be trusted with the welfare of a dog, god help vulnerable kids and old people. :(

I have tried for many years to stand up for the police but every time I deal with them they just show no interest then close the case, things like this don't help.

Plenty of them around with speeding guns though! Note I never speed but I do think they could be more productive with their time than that.

Sorry to any good police officers but I have not met you!

...and sorry for the hideous over generalisation but I just cant help it!

According to the sun the dogs trust "would like to remind dog owners and police dog handlers that leaving your dog in a car can prove rapidly fatal, particularly during a heatwave."

How embarrassing that the police force is being "reminded" by a charity how to care for their dogs! Well done Dogs trust for hinting at their incompetence!

Archived