Two police dogs left to die in unventilated vehicle

He`s tried to slit his wrists now, surely he has to be sent of for mental evaluation. Yes, its shame two pooches are dead but come on, its not as if its a couple of lads he just nicked then left them in the car are now dead. Get a grip, its not worth killing yourself over.

He`s tried to slit his wrists now, surely he has to be sent of for mental evaluation. Yes, its shame two pooches are dead but come on, its not as if its a couple of lads he just nicked then left them in the car are now dead. Get a grip, its not worth killing yourself over.

It might have been better if it had been 2 chavs he'd left in the car,they'd may have deserved to suffer,the dogs didn't.

What a stupid fellow he is,how can a man in his position not think about the dogs,suppose he thinks making it look like he wants to do himself in will heap pity on him.

Yes they are now begrudgingly prosecuted for beating folk to death whilst the TV cameras are aimed in at them. They drive like lunatics whilst not responding to emergencies, they consider themselves to be beyond the law.

One lunatic PC attempted to assault me whilst I was quietly walking with my young son, to our seats at Hillsborough. I took his shoulder number and asked for his name, he simply replied 'profanity' off. There was no point in taking it further as they would have found out my registration number and spot checked me every few yards for months.

Archived