Two police dogs left to die in unventilated vehicle

Yes they are now begrudgingly prosecuted for beating folk to death whilst the TV cameras are aimed in at them.

They drive like lunatics whilst not responding to emergencies, they consider themselves to be beyond the law.

One lunatic PC attempted to assault me whilst I was quietly walking with my young son, to our seats at Hillsborough. I took his shoulder number and asked for his name, he simply replied 'profanity' off. There was no point in taking it further as they would have found out my registration number and spot checked me every few yards for months.

My bold 1/

but very rarely convicted due to being experts at confusing juries or being allowed to retire early on a full pension.

My bold 2/ Again very rarely prosecuted.

My bold 3/ A law unto themselves who think they can behave like thugs without fear of prosecution.

The police always close ranks and sweep things under the table.

If you had gone to the police station to make a complaint the first thing they would have done is say, "sit down and we will get someone to see you" four hours later you will walk out after being ignored for all your efforts.

No doubt we will have a police responce telling us how they take all complaint against officers seriously and welcome any feedback from the public.

Yeh right and Elvis works in our Chippie.:roll::roll::roll::roll:.......

My bold 1/

but very rarely convicted due to being experts at confusing juries or being allowed to retire early on a full pension.

My bold 2/ Again very rarely prosecuted.

My bold 3/ A law unto themselves who think they can behave like thugs without fear of prosecution.

The police always close ranks and sweep things under the table.

If you had gone to the police station to make a complaint the first thing they would have done is say, "sit down and we will get someone to see you" four hours later you will walk out after being ignored for all your efforts.

No doubt we will have a police responce telling us how they take all complaint against officers seriously and welcome any feedback from the public.

Yeh right and Elvis works in our Chippie.:roll::roll::roll::roll:.......

When I am in Spain I get a feeling that their police attract far more respect from the public than ours do. I'm sure that they still know all the tricks of the trade, but at least you don't have to read the back part of their uniform in order to ascertain if they are real plod or Blunkett bobbies.

Our Police force are a bunch of useless - hypocrites.

Let's hope this thicko get was he deserves

That Police interceptors programme just highlight's the fact - what a bunch of idiots we have patrolling the streets

Our Police force are a bunch of useless - hypocrites.

Let's hope this thicko get was he deserves

That Police interceptors programme just highlight's the fact - what a bunch of idiots we have patrolling the streets

They have already fast tracked him to the cuckoo's nest, retired on full pension due to stress no danger.

Sounds about right, for that shower

Check over the years how many police under investigation are retired on ill health grounds, it's amazing how many of these highly trained people suddenly develop health problems when caught out.

Easy way to sweep it under the carpet and keep the image looking clean.

Check over the years how many police under investigation are retired on ill health grounds, it's amazing how many of these highly trained people suddenly develop health problems when caught out.

And how many Inspectors attain Superintendent rank in the last 5 years of service, in order to jack up their pensions.

Jack s**t will happen its the pigs there as bent as the criminals am affraid well half are cant tie all with same brush

No doubt to be brushed under the carpet as before once did some work for a police dog handler and was told not first time and as said by him complete neglagnce , you hurt a police dog its classed as police offer and there for treated in the same way as assulting a officer so the dog handler should be punished as if it was a human , but yoyu watch one rule for one for another probably to busy in mc donalds

It's wrong mate-we have to face the consequences, so why are these numpties immune from prosecution?

It just gives the general public more reason to hold grudges against the Police when you read stories like this.

One rule for One - and a totally different rule for the other.......PATHETIC

Archived