Two police dogs left to die in unventilated vehicle

Oh, I do live in the real world, thank you :)

Erm, as for ignorance... you are the only one who seems to think the suicide attempt, was an act of self preservation. You are totally dismissive of the idea of the officer suffering from some mental breakdown.

No I am not and also this policeman didn't seem to want to top himself until he was caught out.

No I am not and also this policeman didn't seem to want to top himself until he was caught out.

From what reports we've had, it appears he worked out for himself what he'd done, and tried to kill himself as a result. Nothing to do with "being caught out" since at that point he hadn't even been traced.

However, we still don't have a definitive time line.

Poor bloke. All that palava over a mistake.

A second "mistake".

You'd have thought he might have remembered the previous time he caused a dog to die when he shut and locked the car doors this time.

Poor bloke. All that palava over a mistake.

Totally agree.

The guy made a mistake.

Total hysteria on SF because 2 dogs die but no empathy for the attempted suicide and distess of a fellow human being. Beggars belief.

Some people have their priorities totally wrong. :rolleyes:

A second "mistake".

You'd have thought he might have remembered the previous time he caused a dog to die when he shut and locked the car doors this time.

From the stories coming out it sounds like the guy has mental health issues and it should have been picked up way back. What were his supriors thinking?

From what reports we've had, it appears he worked out for himself what he'd done, and tried to kill himself as a result. Nothing to do with "being caught out" since at that point he hadn't even been traced.

However, we still don't have a definitive time line.

He was also in contact to know the consequences, at what point do you think this person became suicidal, before or after he knew the dogs fate??.

Nothing to prove he made a suicide attempt as well.

Totally agree.

The guy made a mistake.

Total hysteria on SF because 2 dogs die but no empathy for the attempted suicide and distess of a fellow human being. Beggars belief.

Some people have their priorities totally wrong. :rolleyes:

If I drove whilst tired, fell asleep and mowed people down, that would be a mistake.

Would it be okay?

Archived