Crazy coffins a break with tradition?

I read an article over the weekend that lightened up a pretty tough weekend for me.

Having arranged my dads funeral a few months ago,i saw this article about crazy coffins of nottingham.My dad had the traditional one,but i had a rye old smile at what he may have made of some of these,the rolls royce coffin especially,you can have almost anything from yachts,to planes to the popular football kit of choice these days.My dad had always said to stick him in the wheelie bin and torch it!But.....i knew deep down he wanted the EXACT funeral and coffin my mum had had

Just wondered if anyone had a particular choice?Or is tradition and dignity still the polite and respetcfull choice of the masses:)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=crazy+coffins+pictures&hl=en&rlz=1I7DKUK_en-GB&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=jfoITpreEYWo8AOms-zxCw&ved=0CCIQsAQ&biw=1006&bih=746

Archived