Mum missed her sons wedding

my husband hasnt talked to his mum for 10 years now, she didnt attend our wedding either, though im glad i loath the old fat witch :mad:

although i would never stop my husband from contacting his mum again if he wanted to, which he did last year..... it didnt go so well, she said she does not want anything to do with him whilst he was with me, i heard him and her talking, he told her not to make him choose again because he will choose me everytime. she did do something really bad though after all the snide remarks and the rudeness she showed me when me and my hubby first met, the toffee nosed cow branded me as common and not good enough for her son. then when our daughter died of cot death she stood in the church and acused me of murdering our daughter on the day of her funeral... she never did say sorry and she hurt me to the point of no return. i hate hate hate her and even if my hubby did make up with her in time, she do well to keep out of my sight.

What a heartless cow, fallenangel! I think you do well steering clear she sounds like the kinda woman who needs drama in her life.

its really odd because ive never met anyone like her in my life, its my hubby i feel sorry for, i mean i dont have to give her the time of day but she is his mum, my husband has gave her so many chances, she walked out on her husband, my hubby and his brother when he was only 9! somehow he managed to forgive her in his teenage years then she goes and does this!

:loopy::loopy: weired weired women :loopy::loopy: who does not deserve to be called a mother!

Archived