Pubs of Pitsmoor crawl. Help please

CaptainSleep

hello captain !

the pubs above are mainly in the burngreave area, but pitsmoor its self as three pubs quite close together , the pitsmoor hotel, the bay horse and the tollgate ! not to sure what they are like at night ! but tn72 and me used to go to lunch in the tollgate when we worked near there ! and it was ok !

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by neeeeeeeeeek

The highway has just had a facelift :) I don't think it looks any different inside but from the outside it looks quite funky.

Yep..your right about the face lift..used to be one of my locals that and the Fox and Duck on Pye Bank Rd.Well the highway has just been recently fire bombed ..and the "Duck" has been in ruins for a few years now..Seeing has the old woodside community area has been pulled down..Not much call for a local oub,when there aint no local people.!!!

jt

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by shaunfl

:thumbsup:

nice one clare, but you're only a trainee boozer !!!!

:gag:

big bruvver is watching you!: :wave:

oh no ! im been stalked !!!....again !!he! he! :heyhey:

ok ! errm! i admit it !it really is my big bro !!!

but please if ive been naughty or rude to anyone on this forum dont tell him !!! gulp ! gulp !:suspect:

he! he! luv ya shaun n val too !:banana: x x

• 1 month later...
Yep..your right about the face lift..used to be one of my locals that and the Fox and Duck on Pye Bank Rd.Well the highway has just been recently fire bombed ..and the "Duck" has been in ruins for a few years now..Seeing has the old woodside community area has been pulled down..Not much call for a local oub,when there aint no local people.!!!

jt

Just noticed this thread, better late than never.

The Fox and Duck has been demolished.

I passed it several weeks ago and was shocked as I thought it was a listed building.

The highway as Johnt correctly says is deralict to.

If you live in Pitsmoor it may be well worth nipping to town seeing that your close to it.

Bay Horse, Pitsmoor hotel and Toll gate are OK, I use the Toll Gatee now and then and theres a decent chippy outside to.

Archived