£148.9 a litre!! Outragous!!

Travelling home last night from South Wales i had to stop at Hopwood services on the M5. I was running low on fuel (Diesel) so pulled in only to find it at £148.9 a litre!

This is rip-off Britain at it's worst!

As if it's not disgustingly expensive as it is, charging just shy of £1.50 a litre is robbery!

Whatever happened to the ombudsman? :rant:

Travelling home last night from South Wales i had to stop at Hopwood services on the M5. I was running low on fuel (Diesel) so pulled in only to find it at £148.9 a litre!

This is rip-off Britain at it's worst!

As if it's not disgustingly expensive as it is, charging just shy of £1.50 a litre is robbery!

Whatever happened to the ombudsman? :rant:

Did they hold a gun to your head and force you to buy it then?

I thought everyone knew that motorway services were the most expensive place to buy fuel - fill up in town before you leave it's a lot cheaper. You are paying for being a captive market on the motorway - it's nothing new.

Did they hold a gun to your head and force you to buy it then?

I thought everyone knew that motorway services were the most expensive place to buy fuel - fill up in town before you leave it's a lot cheaper. You are paying for being a captive market on the motorway - it's nothing new.

I did 522 miles yesterday, and your "Well, that's life" attitude is why the govenment and the like just charge what they like!

I did 522 miles yesterday, and your "Well, that's life" attitude is why the govenment and the like just charge what they like!

Why not fill up before the motorway..? They've always been the most expensive places to use..

Geez.. I can fill up in Leeds for 134.7 less than a mile from the motorway, or I pay 142.9 on the motorway. Grow up and take a little responsibility instead of insisting the Govt does it for you.

Archived