Best way to deal with trolls

You are, but your a mod so the power balance is yours. even if you do nothing. one of your junior mods could punish me for taking you on in a debate. i guess if im suspended soon ill know im right:roll:

Worry not mark I am, you'd be unable to threaten Mickey Mouse in a debate, so it's doubtful you'd trouble anyone here.

There are some trolls on here but not as many as some people think. Just because someone has a different opinion it doesn't make them a troll. Even if they have a stupid opinion, that just makes them stupid! There is plenty of that on here.

A troll left a really nasty and hurtful comment on my terminally ill daughters holiday snaps on youtube.Don't know why they get a kick out of being so sick.They need help.

Youtube is based in the US, they have "free speech" hence no Mods, so idiots can say what they want on there with no fear of reprisals.

Archived