Compensation culture - soon to come to an end?

The ambulance chasers are liars, as are the claimants, everyone knows that, it's easier to settle than to contest. As the OP said, all the firms that have paid out have to do is to keep on increasing prices.

I once received a High Court Writ from Irwin Mitchell for increasing a clients investment by circa £15K in 9 months. The penny finally dropped when they withdrew the writ, they had done the same with everyone who had dealt with their client, unfortunately for them legal aid had been withdrawn.

The ambulance chasers are liars, as are the claimants, everyone knows that, it's easier to settle than to contest.

So everyone that ever says they've been injured is a liar?

Nice generalisation. Moronic and wrong, but there we go.

PS - you're also either lying, wrong or old. A claim for £15k would not be dealt with in the High Court unless it was, from memory, about 20 years or so ago.

So everyone that ever says they've been injured is a liar?

Nice generalisation. Moronic and wrong, but there we go.

PS - you're also either lying, wrong or old. A claim for £15k would not be dealt with in the High Court unless it was, from memory, about 20 years or so ago.

Don't call me a moron by the way, insults and abuse are not the done thing. If a claim is genuine the claimant has no use for the ambulance chaser, there is normally an ombudsman to help them. The chasers supply false claimants with the same list of lies time after time, they are completely useless, I never lost a case to an ambulance chaser.

You called me a liar, which I will report, Irwin Mitchell were looking at a total loss of around £300K, where did I post that a claim was made against me for making a client a £15K profit?

You are obviously out of you depth.

Out of interest.....

If someone was to set up a football club for the local kids (get them out of the house) and they were not insured due to costs

What would happen if someone got there leg broke due to a sliding tackle while playing the game? would the coach get sued or would it be a case of, football can be rough and accidents happen...

Perhaps the first thing that would happen would be that the organisers would be prosecuted for not having undergone CRB checks.

Don't call me a moron by the way, insults and abuse are not the done thing. If a claim is genuine the claimant has no use for the ambulance chaser, there is normally an ombudsman to help them. The chasers supply false claimants with the same list of lies time after time, they are completely useless, I never lost a case to an ambulance chaser.

You called me a liar, which I will report, Irwin Mitchell were looking at a total loss of around £300K, where did I post that a claim was made against me for making a client a £15K profit?

You are obviously out of you depth.

Report away - if being called a liar is the worst thing that happens to you in your day, I wish I had your life. Your comment suggested a typical knee jerk reaction that all claimants are liars. You're wrong about that. Re-phrase it and you may have a point. SOME claimants are liars. SOME policemen are. SOME of the general public are.

Report away - if being called a liar is the worst thing that happens to you in your day, I wish I had your life. Your comment suggested a typical knee jerk reaction that all claimants are liars. You're wrong about that. Re-phrase it and you may have a point. SOME claimants are liars. SOME policemen are. SOME of the general public are.

I have reported you for being abusive and insulting, your manners are none existent, please don't darken my doorstep again.

Archived