Nice bar for drinks HELP!

Yiderlier

Hi all,

I posted previously about going for dinner somewhere different well that is now not an issue.

I would however like to take her somewhere good for drinks! We have been to cubana and like it there, also like Old House but want somewhere different now.

Can anyone recommend anywhere please?

Cheers

not sure, but im sure a representative will be along soon as they are pretty good at looking at threads which mention them! ;)

we went the other week after work on a friday and reserved a table as there was a big gang of us...not too bad at all.

as the students have gone, most of town is a lot quieter for summer.

x

Have you tried Revolution De Cuba? It where Bia Hoi/Old Revolution used to be just off West Street. Absolutely lovely inside, nothing like how it used to be! Sometimes they have a live Cuban band or singer playing too (but quietly, so you can still talk!)

Hi all,

I posted previously about going for dinner somewhere different well that is now not an issue.

I would however like to take her somewhere good for drinks! We have been to cubana and like it there, also like Old House but want somewhere different now.

Can anyone recommend anywhere please?

Cheers

I reckon a 3 litre bottle of white cider on Devonshire Green is a nice bar!!!!

Archived