Norton Oakes U21 require sponsor

Hi we are a new under 21 team requiring a sponsor for a very minimal cash injection / loan to help get us through our first season.

Has I understand if anyone is you will want to know what benefits the sponsorship will present to your business will I can think of a few. For one we will put your companies logo on our kit this I believe will help increase the popularity of the company and help improve the reputation of the company due to the teams good performances, i believe I have the squad capable of winning many games.

Secondly the Meadowhall U21 league at the end of the season release a programme and I believe I can get the company a free advertisement in it come the end of the year and free advertising is invaluable at this moment with the climate.

Also the club itself runs its own website where again that is another opportunity for free advertisment and with it being on the internet everyone can see it. I believe this free advertising on the internet invaluable for any company.

All I need is a loan or small injection for the pitch fee and league ( I dont mean all the pitch fee just a small deposit on it) and I will work hard on the advertising front if you are interested please let me know.

Regards

Archived