'Undesirables' cannot be deported

Sheffield Star

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/national/undesirables_cannot_be_deported_1_3521514

Now I may regret posting this but here goes.

Is this right? If they have committed crimes of violence etc and drug pushing (class A) should deportation not be an option?

If someone comes to a country fleeing persecution and violence why be invlolved in activities which will put them in violent situations?

Should they be "sent back" or is it right that they will be processed through the courts?

I honestly am not sure what to think. I do feel that in these cases deportation has a place and should be used.

what do you all think?

I haven't become a troll by the way, I just genuinely want to hear a balanced view on this story as I surprised myself by my thinking. Am I becomging old and right wing!?!?!? anyway your thoughts please.

I see no reason why they should not be deported unless those who are against deportation think that there are not enough of the home grown variety already on the streets or in prisons and adding even more is a good idea.

Sheffield Star

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/national/undesirables_cannot_be_deported_1_3521514

Is this right? If they have committed crimes of violence etc and drug pushing (class A) should deportation not be an option?

If someone comes to a country fleeing persecution and violence why be invlolved in activities which will put them in violent situations?

Should they be "sent back" or is it right that they will be processed through the courts?

I honestly am not sure what to think. I do feel that in these cases deportation has a place and should be used.

what do you all think?

I haven't become a troll by the way, I just genuinely want to hear a balanced view on this story as I surprised myself by my thinking. Am I becomging old and right wing!?!?!? anyway your thoughts please.

What, so you think this is news do you?

Sheffield Star

what do you all think?

This has long been the case. The only way we can get ourselves out of this situation is to either negotiate an exit from the European Convention on Human Rights and then stuff the court in Strasbourg, or failing that exit the EU. Advocates for the ECHR or people otherwise defending the scum we can't deport often say the Home Secretary can deport anybody who is deemed unconducive to the public good, but this has time and again been disproved with courts ruling against the people we elect to take these decisions.

Absolutely..their arses should become acquainted with a plane to Somalia.

Not true, they have only the same rights that everyone else does. You and I cannot be deported to dangerous countries either.

What are you geein it?? Assuming that you and WEX are in the UK, why would you be deported to a dangerous country if you commit a crime here?

If you were abroad and commited a crime then you should be deported back to the UK.

Archived