'Undesirables' cannot be deported

They wouldn't. I told you that twice already. I don't know why you are fixating on the notion.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I thought this thread was about a person from abroad that had commited a serious crime here, but because he'll face harsh persicution in his country of origin cannot be deported back there, and you, weirdly, appear to be saying that that is fair because no one, including British people would be sent to a country where they would face harsh persicution.

Why would a British person that commited a crime in Britain be sent abroad?? :huh:

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I thought this thread was about a person from abroad that had commited a serious crime here, but because he'll face harsh persicution in his country of origin cannot be deported back there, and you, weirdly, appear to be saying that that is fair because no one, including British people would be sent to a country where they would face harsh persicution.

Why would a British person that commited a crime in Britain be sent abroad?? :huh:

They wouldn't. That's the point he's making. Headingnorth's post was in response to this one.

the rights of the criminal upheld over the rights of the uk population :loopy:

What Headingnorth said was correct. They have no extra rights as neither are currently deported. They are given exactly the same rights as a British citizen. It really isn't that hard.

They wouldn't. That's the point he's making. Headingnorth's post was in response to this one.

What Headingnorth said was correct. They have no extra rights as neither are currently deported. They are given exactly the same rights as a British citizen. It really isn't that hard.

Weird. Deportation of course doesn't come into the equation with British people commiting crimes in Britain as their country of origin is, err, Britain :loopy:

Weird. We're talking specifically about deportation here, deportation doesn't come into the equation with British people commiting crimes in Britain.

Wow. Which is exactly the point. Have you read the post Headingnorth was replying to?

Answer this.

Why is not deporting a migrant giving them extra rights over British citizens if like the British citizens the immigrants don't get deported? That's simply all it was. You're looking for way much more. They both have the same rights. Which in answer to Wex's post is correct.

Weird. Deportation of course doesn't come into the equation with British people commiting crimes in Britain as their country of origin is, err, Britain :loopy:

I'll reply to your edit too.

Exactly the point HN was making. You're just looking for more than there is.

Archived