Boy tormenting a dog with baby

poor bugger is probably scared of people with pitch forks and torches!

not at all. did she call the cops? have 'a word', 'walked on', 'took a video with her phone' etc. simple question.

no real judgement here. people are scared of dogs. people are scared of gangs. no real shame in walking on. people do it all the time.

not at all. did she call the cops? have 'a word', 'walked on', 'took a video with her phone' etc. simple question.

no real judgement here. people are scared of dogs. people are scared of gangs. no real shame in walking on. people do it all the time.

not the response I expected but spot on. Not sure what I would have done but I think I couldn;t have gone past without saying something. Then called the police to report my beating probably but I would have had to speak up.

the phone option would have been to sensible for me. Dam your sensible reply, but good thinking.

I suppose the least I would have hoped would be call the police

Hang on have a go heroes get hammered we said before. Maybe the poster has contacted the police. Let them speak before we lock them up people

No they dont if they approach the situation calmly.It is likely to get reaction if you steam in but a bit of chat goes a long way.Many chav type kids are thick and defensive but can be out-witted easily.

"If youm think Im gonna sitch on my bruvva you got nother thing comin,officer!"

Archived