I love the smell of "skunk" cannabis.

I don't smoke it, never have and wouldn't want to going on how it affects people i know, but i do love the smell.

I'd love my house to have the scent over the Glade crap our lass buys, but it seems there's no substitute for the genuine mind bending procrastinating real thing, unless you know better.

Is there a plug in. ?

I don't smoke it, never have and wouldn't want to going on how it affects people i know, but i do love the smell.

I'd love my house to have the scent over the Glade crap our lass buys, but it seems there's no substitute for the genuine mind bending procrastinating real thing, unless you know better.

Is there a plug in. ?

Yes. It smells of nature.

Like in a forest.

It's an olfactory escape.

ps: I don't understand why people drink liters of alcohol but cannot even bear the idea of smoking some plant...:roll:

Yes. It smells of nature.

Like in a forest.

It's an olfactory escape.

ps: I don't understand why people drink liters of alcohol but cannot even bear the idea of smoking some plant...:roll:

People just think pot smokers are junkies. They don't understand that weed is a virtually harmless substance next to alcohol.

They also think that pot smokers are constantly stoned! They can't understand that people can use weed in just the same way that the majority of people can use alcohol.

It's quite sad really, people don't know what they are missing in my opinion!

Archived