I love the smell of "skunk" cannabis.

An ex-partner of mine a few years ago had a problem with sweating a lot. I swear to this day that he used to sweat skunk. It was awful. I now get confused as to whether someone is sweaty or they have just had a smoke when I smell that 'odour' :gag:

The aromatic chemicals in the plant are legal, but the only way to produce them reliably in the right proportions to create the smell is with a Home Office licence.

To the uninitiated it may all smell the same, but there is a very wide variety of smells, ranging from "road-kill skunk" to "pink bubblegum".

Jason King has produced an interesting smell chart for commonly found aromas present in the smell of different kinds of cannabis.

People just think pot smokers are junkies. They don't understand that weed is a virtually harmless substance next to alcohol.

They also think that pot smokers are constantly stoned! They can't understand that people can use weed in just the same way that the majority of people can use alcohol.

It's quite sad really, people don't know what they are missing in my opinion!

Just to think of the profit to be made if legalized in cafes around britain.

hate the smell with a passion,some people have no regard for other people when it wafts passed ur nose in your own backyard.

As long as people are responsible and don't blow it in your face on purpose!

Drug money was widely used to bail out the banks in the sub-prime crash. In fact, if it hadn't been for people laundering three hundred and fifty billion dollars of cash in short order, many more banks and investors would have gone to the wall.

Archived