I love the smell of "skunk" cannabis.

I'm afraid I can't eat a sandwich without a packet of crisps. It's the perfect combo!

LOL

add to that a little joint rolled with love and care that you can peacefully smoke in the park and you are in heaven my friend

I don't smoke it, never have and wouldn't want to going on how it affects people i know, but i do love the smell.

I'd love my house to have the scent over the Glade crap our lass buys, but it seems there's no substitute for the genuine mind bending procrastinating real thing, unless you know better.

Is there a plug in. ?

You can get incense sticks and your not odd my now ex husband :)

Has never ever smoked and he loves the smell of it to, he has always hated smoking as his mum is a heavy smoker

I like the smell too and also the smell of hashish. The smell of opium is fascinating too, but it's not something you ever get in this country.

I like the smell of crack cocaine, its sort of like melting plastic.

I don't smoke it, never have and wouldn't want to going on how it affects people i know, but i do love the smell.

I'd love my house to have the scent over the Glade crap our lass buys, but it seems there's no substitute for the genuine mind bending procrastinating real thing, unless you know better.

Is there a plug in. ?

Use a vaporizer

Volcano vaporizers sold staring at £100

Are there any other weeds that we are not allowed to cultivate or consume like Belladonna or Poison Ivy? Or is it just the ones that challenge the alcoholic beverage industry's profits?

I believe Cannabis is the only drug plant which it is illegal to grow in this country. Belladonna, Monkshood, Mandrake, Datura, Coca and Opium Poppies are all perfectly legal. In fact you see a lot of Opium Poppies flowering in gardens at this time of year.

I think it's illegal to grow magic mushrooms too, but they're a fungus and not plants.

I believe Cannabis is the only drug plant which it is illegal to grow in this country. Belladonna, Monkshood, Mandrake, Datura, Coca and Opium Poppies are all perfectly legal. In fact you see a lot of Opium Poppies flowering in gardens at this time of year.

I think it's illegal to grow magic mushrooms too, but they're a fungus and not plants.

I think it's because cannabis is the only plant you can use without having to treat it first. All the others have to go through a chemical process first.

Yes. It smells of nature.

Like in a forest.

It's an olfactory escape.

ps: I don't understand why people drink liters of alcohol but cannot even bear the idea of smoking some plant...:roll:

It's funny you know, I was only posting on 'ere the other day that the whenever someone mentions weed, the pot heads invariably make an instant comparison to alcohol - and up you popped!

I hate the smell of weed , it stanks. But (at the risk of repeating myself) at least it gives you an non-visual indicator of where the scrubbers are.

It's funny you know, I was only posting on 'ere the other day that the whenever someone mentions weed, the pot heads invariably make an instant comparison to alcohol - and up you popped!

I hate the smell of weed , it stanks. But (at the risk of repeating myself) at least it gives you an non-visual indicator of where the scrubbers are.

How can you say that?! It's a bit of a sweeping statement to make isn't it, to say that pot smokers are all scrubbers? I think it says more about you!

And secondly, I think you know damn well why pot smokers always bring alcohol into the argument!!

Alcohol is by far the most dangerous drug available and it's LEGAL!! It kills more people than every year than all the other recreational drugs put together! And a large majority of them are innocent people thanks to drink drivers!

Archived