I love the smell of "skunk" cannabis.

How can you say that?! It's a bit of a sweeping statement to make isn't it, to say that pot smokers are all scrubbers? I think it says more about you!

And secondly, I think you know damn well why pot smokers always bring alcohol into the argument!!

Alcohol is by far the most dangerous drug available and it's LEGAL!! It kills more people than every year than all the other recreational drugs put together! And a large majority of them are innocent people thanks to drink drivers!

Well said that man.

How can you say that?! It's a bit of a sweeping statement to make isn't it, to say that pot smokers are all scrubbers? I think it says more about you!

And secondly, I think you know damn well why pot smokers always bring alcohol into the argument!!

Alcohol is by far the most dangerous drug available and it's LEGAL!! It kills more people than every year than all the other recreational drugs put together! And a large majority of them are innocent people thanks to drink drivers!

Yawn...alcohol blah, blah, blah. No one had mentioned alcohol on a thread which on the face of it is in praise of weed, yet it always seems that smokers seek to justify their own habit by pointing out that naughty alcohol is bad for you. Bad alcohol, bad alcohol!

Oh and I know not all pot smokers are lobbers - but the ones who reek of the stuff and seem to think that they're is nothing wrong with it invariably are..

Yawn...alcohol blah, blah, blah. No one had mentioned alcohol on a thread which on the face of it is in praise of weed, yet it always seems that smokers seek to justify their own habit by pointing out that naughty alcohol is bad for you. Bad alcohol, bad alcohol!

Oh and I know not all pot smokers are lobbers - but the ones who reek of the stuff and seem to think that they're is nothing wrong with it invariably are..

Thats true, all the big smokers I know are total giro technicians with no intent on gaining employment, everything in moderation eh.

Thats true, all the big smokers I know are total giro technicians with no intent on gaining employment, everything in moderation eh.

True, in moderation (like all things - even Alco***) weed can be fine. The people who see it as a lifestyle choice always seem to lack any sort of drive or motivation. Also, they're boring.

TROLL

Well I hate the smell of drugs, I prefer the smell of a woman. Now get a life while I get some lovin.

Oh I dont know - I could point you in the direction of a few women who you most definately would not like the smell of :)

True, in moderation (like all things - even Alco***) weed can be fine. The people who see it as a lifestyle choice always seem to lack any sort of drive or motivation. Also, they're boring.

Oh I dont know - I could point you in the direction of a few women who you most definately would not like the smell of :)

Only clean Jewish girls:hihi: Parfum

And what's your point Einstein??

The people that reek of booz and don't think they have a drinking problem are usually "lobbers" (what ever that made up word means) too!

Archived