Sophie Mei at Otto's Restaurant Thursday 7th July from 8pm

tad1

Hi

To celebrate Sheffield Food Festival week

Taste of Cairo dancer, Sophie Mei

will be performing at Otto's Restaurant on Thursday 7th July, 2011 from 8pm.

Welcome cocktail - Moroccan sunset,

3 course Moroccan menu and tea, coffee or mint tea

for £25.50pp

A range of Moroccan and Tunisian wines available from £3.50 per glass

or you are welcome to bring your own wine and beer (usual corkage charges apply).

Booking is essential. Deposit required £10pp. Your deposit is non refundable.

Please call 0114 2669147 to book or for more details.

Regards

Tad1

The falcon has previously made both racist and anti-muslim remarks on this forum. I am English and the staff at Otto's are both English and Moroccan, Muslim and non-muslim. If you can get over that, falcon, you'll be a happier person.

The Sheffield Food Festival is about promoting awareness of the variety of food available in Sheffield. Perhaps you weren't aware of this.

i have never made racist or anti muslim remarks and i challenge you now to show me any link where i have ,you,re only upset because you dont reveal all your meat is halal and some british take exception how thats prepared,i and my group of friends being some of them ,there is a big demand for halal meat but you should make people aware then they can choose

i have never made racist or anti muslim remarks and i challenge you now to show me any link where i have ,you,re only upset because you dont reveal all your meat is halal and some british take exception how thats prepared,i and my group of friends being some of them ,there is a big demand for halal meat but you should make people aware then they can choose

I agree. No prob with halal, but it should be stated if halal meat is on the menu, so that those who do not wish to eat halal meat can choose and are aware of the alternative choices if there are any! :)

The Sheffield Food Festival is about promoting awareness of the variety of food available in Sheffield.

I would have thought the variety of food availabe in Sheffield is exactly the same as most cities in the UK, apart from H/Relish, which is a condiment, but made in Sheffield nevertheless. I'm trying to think of food that is solely "special" to Sheffield that isn't widely available in ANY city of the UK???

I would have thought the variety of food availabe in Sheffield is exactly the same as most cities in the UK, apart from H/Relish, which is a condiment, but made in Sheffield nevertheless. I'm trying to think of food that is solely "special" to Sheffield that isn't widely available in ANY city of the UK???

i have one if you,re a true sheffielder it was butlers cow pie covered in hendersons relish,sadly gone now ,they had t shirts made with logo WHO SAID PIE a great institution frequented by solicitors rubbing shoulders with scrapmen ,now an indian balti,do i win a balloon for that

just been reading about 'Butlers', where apparently Picasso visited many moons ago http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=91884&page=2

good ol' traditional stuff inc home-made yorkshire puddings, meat an tatty pie, slices of bread and beef/pork dripping, parsley sauce from a thermos flask with fish... Cutlers, road sweepers, doctors from Jessops, lecturers from the uni, poets, writers, artists famous and not so famous all went there. And yes you are correct, 'the falcon,' it's now Butlers Balti House and its apparently delicious. Not sure halal though!!! :) U get a load a ballons for that. :)

just been reading about 'Butlers', where apparently Picasso visited many moons ago http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=91884&page=2

good ol' traditional stuff inc home-made yorkshire puddings, meat an tatty pie, slices of bread and beef/pork dripping, parsley sauce from a thermos flask with fish... Cutlers, road sweepers, doctors from Jessops, lecturers from the uni, poets, writers, artists famous and not so famous all went there. And yes you are correct, 'the falcon,' it's now Butlers Balti House and its apparently delicious. Not sure halal though!!! :) U get a load a ballons for that. :)

why thankyou ,kind sir

Archived