Shapla, just gets better!

jamesogt

So I have always been a pretty big advocat of Shapla, but I have not been for a few months due to work and the ease of justeat!

So I visited last night, the difference between there and the majority of takeaways/delivery is huge!

The colours and flavour of the food they serve is incomaparble almost, the only takeaway that came close was Momtaz but that has since shut.

Another great meal and highly recommended!

2 curries, pilau rice, chappati, sag aloo, 3 bottles of woodpecker, £28.

Have to be honest I disagree. I think the service is great and some of the starters were ok but I found the curries a bit bland so I struggled to see what the fuss is about there are many better curry houses in sheffield.

Maybe order something other than korma ;)

this is a place that is popular with those who like to go for a skin full of booze first and then dive in for a belly of curry.

If that's your thing, then great! Nothing wrong with that at all. But it caters for this type of customer - the food is very ordinary - but most aren't aware!

this is a place that is popular with those who like to go for a skin full of booze first and then dive in for a belly of curry.

If that's your thing, then great! Nothing wrong with that at all. But it caters for this type of customer - the food is very ordinary - but most aren't aware!

Totally agree with you.

Archived