East yorkshire glazing - nuisance calls

For the last couple of months we've been getting phone calls from East Yorkshire Glazing trying to sell us a conservatory.

We get them daily or even twice a day and no matter how many times we ask to be removed from the marketing list the calls keep coming.

We are registered with TPS and have no idea where they got our details from.

I'm going to see the manager at Doncaster tomorrow and just wondered if we were an isolated case or if this is happening to anyone else?

Just say to them can you tell me where you got my number as I am registered with the TPS, usually when I have had calls like that they say I will take you off our database.

They just hang up when I ask, it wouldn't normally bother me but they call every single day!

For the last couple of months we've been getting phone calls from East Yorkshire Glazing trying to sell us a conservatory.

We get them daily or even twice a day and no matter how many times we ask to be removed from the marketing list the calls keep coming.

We are registered with TPS and have no idea where they got our details from.

I'm going to see the manager at Doncaster tomorrow and just wondered if we were an isolated case or if this is happening to anyone else?

If ever you've filled in any kind of form that requires your name and address - it could be anything: a credit card application, utility supply, booking a holiday, entering a competition etc.. - unless you tick the box that says 'I do not wish to receive marketing info' every time, then you will more than likely be put on that company's marketing database, and inturn they will sell your details on to other companies.

• 2 months later...

I just thought I'd post on this thread too as East Yorkshire Glazing are doing the same to me, and I'm starting to get really irritated by them. I'm also registered with TPS and have asked them to remove me from their database specifically on a number of occasions.

Had another call 5 minutes ago from them on 01302761405. A lady mumbled something, I didn't make it out so I said 'where from', and she said East Yorkshire Glazing really slowly. Was quite amused, she asked if I'd had work done by them recently, I said no, but you keep ringing me every few days... she said ohh, and hung up.

Getting a bit silly really.

I just thought I'd post on this thread too as East Yorkshire Glazing are doing the same to me, and I'm starting to get really irritated by them. I'm also registered with TPS and have asked them to remove me from their database specifically on a number of occasions.

Had another call 5 minutes ago from them on 01302761405. A lady mumbled something, I didn't make it out so I said 'where from', and she said East Yorkshire Glazing really slowly. Was quite amused, she asked if I'd had work done by them recently, I said no, but you keep ringing me every few days... she said ohh, and hung up.

Getting a bit silly really.

The only thing is that TPS can only do something if the company has registered and agreed the terms with them as far as I can remember.

Archived