Time to ban ice cream vans ? they are loud and encourage obesity

If you read many of the other posts made by the OP you'll see that he/she tries to troll but hasn't really got the intelligence to do it well, hence the stupid childish posts. Not quite on the same level as Banana Man, but not far removed.

You guys fell for the troll bait. You should all know by now that sues_budgie is just a troll.

Oh and Darth Vader, calling us 'fatties' doesn't make you look any better than any other idiot on here mouthing off.

That's your personal opinion at the moment. In calling us 'fatties' I am reclaiming a word, often used maliciously, against 'us', thus helping to disarm the word, and at the same time, help destigmatise in how 'we' are. Just as some sections of the black community have used the 'N' word to describe one another, and as some of my mates call each other 'queen', 'queer' etc.

I'm sorry if you are still so hurt by the word that you feel that is 'mouthing off' and being an 'idiot', but that's exactly my point, these words are weapons, used to successfully persecute sections of the community for generations, and if we can disarm them, as other sections of the community have succesfully done, we might be on the way to stopping taking a battering every day.

Archived