Looking for stall holders for a ladies night - 2nd sept

laura16

Sorry I wrote it quick this morning. It is at the holiday inn in Rotherham. It's £25 and a raffle prize for a table and there will only be one stall of each type.

It is for the alstrom charity

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry I wrote it quick this morning. It is at the holiday inn in Rotherham. It's £25 and a raffle prize for a table and there will only be one stall of each type.

It is for the alstrom charity

Please can you give further details about the charity you are holding this event for as you are being very vague! You should provide as much information as possible and this will help you to get people to support you :)

OK I'll try to put as much detail as possible but let me know if anything else should be there.

The event is on 2nd Sept at the Holiday Inn, Rotherham. It will start at 7pm until 10pm with set up from 5pm.

It is a charity event and any profit made from the stalls or from the raffle will go to the Alstrom Syndrome UK Support charity. More information about them can be found here http://www.alstrom.org.uk/ I worked with a boy with alstroms and because of this I wanted to help raise money for the work they do and raise awearnness of it.

The tables at the event cost £25 and a raffle prize as I want plenty avalible to win. Any money that stall holders make on the night they keep and there will be an oppertunity to do a demonstration or talk. Tables are 6ft by 2ft and will be clothed

I am also looking for other prizes for the raffle, posters printing, people to put posters up where they work, auction prizes and 50 bags that can be used as goody bags for the first 50 guests.

If anyone can help with any of that I would be really greatful.

Thank you :)

Archived