My Wedding Recommendations and Rants.

My wedding was a disaster everything went wrong from my dress, the lady who sold it to me was incompetent, and told me it could be altered only to find it could not be after we paid for it. The seamstress was so unsympathetic I just wanted to punch her for defending the lady I bought the dress from. I was going to ask the seamstress to alter my other dresses, but after that I was not going to give our money or my nice bridesmaid dresses to either of these stupid imcompetent and greedy woman.

People refusing to be involved, due to jealousy and personal issues with them that had nothing to do with me or my husband, difficult parents being awkward and refusing to be involved as they did not want to be involved from the start and then had mininum involvement as they did not want to help pay for the actual wedding. A rubbish hen do, as not many people turned up and just not enjoying the day because things just were not right, more than half of my guests did not turn up for the wedding so all the food mostly got thrown away and my reception room felt empty. I just want to forget that the day ever happened your wedding sounds perfect and lovely and what I would have wanted sadly I can`t have that day again thanks to certain selfish and jealous people who were just out to ruin things for my husband and I. :mad: :mad: :rant::rant::)

I only wish that my husband and I had, had the money to pay for the wedding ourselves, and then we could have had what we wanted and not had to rely on other people who took advantage of this fact. Lesson to all if you can pay for it yourself then do it that way there is no agrument as you are in charge don`t rely on others as they will only let you down. :mad: :mad: :rant: :rant: :(:( :sad::sad:

Archived