Cats Fouling and their owners

That is absolutely disgusting. Do you have any idea what heartbreak that will have caused? People are being so jovial about this kind of thing but pets are parts of peoples' families and losing one is like losing a loved one. The pain is unbelievable. For some people they don't have anyone else in their lives except their pets. For someone to purposefully cause this sort of pain just so their garden is neater is beyond evil. I really despair that these kind of people exist I really do. If I knew who this gentleman was who did this I would kidnap him and throw him off a very tall cliff - that would be very satisfying.

My next door neighbour had a cat and it regularly cr@pped in our garden and the one the other side. Then one day we got a note through the door with a phone number saying her cat was missing, if you see it, blah blah.

When I met the neighbour on the other side a week later I commented on the lack of cr@p as the cat had gone missing. He gave me a sly grin and said "Yes I know, he's moved to Preston."

Turns out that when his little lad came in for the third time in as many months with sloppy cat poo all over his clothes he decided enough was enough. He wanted to kill it but his missus wouldn't let him. That week he was working in Preston so he trapped it with a fish bait and put it in a box. Then the next day took it to Preston with him and let it lose on the housing estate he was working on. When I said how do you know somebody will take it in his reply was "well it was either that or kill it so at least it had a chance"

I'm not sure I could have done it, but it seemed to work for him.

That's absolutely appalling - your neighbour stole somebody's pet and released it to fend for itself in the hope somebody would take it in. For your information cat's bury their faeces. Anyway there are ways to keeps cats out of your garden, if my neighbour had complained about my cat I would have bought them some cat repellent, if anyone suggested to me that they had wanted to kill someone's pet I would have reported them to RSPCA

My next door neighbour had a cat and it regularly cr@pped in our garden and the one the other side. Then one day we got a note through the door with a phone number saying her cat was missing, if you see it, blah blah.

When I met the neighbour on the other side a week later I commented on the lack of cr@p as the cat had gone missing. He gave me a sly grin and said "Yes I know, he's moved to Preston."

Turns out that when his little lad came in for the third time in as many months with sloppy cat poo all over his clothes he decided enough was enough. He wanted to kill it but his missus wouldn't let him. That week he was working in Preston so he trapped it with a fish bait and put it in a box. Then the next day took it to Preston with him and let it lose on the housing estate he was working on. When I said how do you know somebody will take it in his reply was "well it was either that or kill it so at least it had a chance"

:hihi::hihi: good work

That is absolutely disgusting. Do you have any idea what heartbreak that will have caused? People are being so jovial about this kind of thing but pets are parts of peoples' families and losing one is like losing a loved one. The pain is unbelievable. For some people they don't have anyone else in their lives except their pets. For someone to purposefully cause this sort of pain just so their garden is neater is beyond evil. I really despair that these kind of people exist I really do. If I knew who this gentleman was who did this I would kidnap him and throw him off a very tall cliff - that would be very satisfying.

my bold.

so you are just as bad then:loopy::loopy: this man has a family dont you know?

people that care more about animals than humans:gag:

my bold.

I've found that animals aren't vindinctive and spiteful like humans. And yes I'd get pleasure from giving the guy a taste of his own medicine. Animals are helpless humans are not. :rant:

my bold.

That's just not true. There are plenty of things on the market to deter cats, which incidentally in the eyes of the law are a wild animal and allowed to roam, but suggesting that your neighbour would like to kill it but instead took it to a strange town and left it to fend for itself when it was someone's pet suggests your neighbour needs reporting. If anything did anything to my cat who I have had for 15 years since the day she was born then they would be sorry if I found out. If you have a conscience, tell your neighbour (even if it's only a note through door) what happened to their pet. One of mine went missing and losing them is bad enough if they become ill but not to know where they are is worse

Why was the kid's clothes covered in cat poo? I've never heard of this in my life, myself, my brothers and the other boys I hung around with as kids never came across any cat crap. What was this kid doing?

Why was the kid's clothes covered in cat poo? I've never heard of this in my life, myself, my brothers and the other boys I hung around with as kids never came across any cat crap. What was this kid doing?

Playing outside in the fresh air.:)

Wow the cat mafia! I thought I knew all about the world's mafia syndicates. Where are they from? Catalonia?

Felixstowe actually,on account of all the fish caught at Lowestoft.Spanish pussies are found in Leon and the Catso Brava and Alley Catnee,near Ben E Dorm

That's absolutely appalling - your neighbour stole somebody's pet and released it to fend for itself in the hope somebody would take it in. For your information cat's bury their faeces. Anyway there are ways to keeps cats out of your garden, if my neighbour had complained about my cat I would have bought them some cat repellent, if anyone suggested to me that they had wanted to kill someone's pet I would have reported them to RSPCA

Thats parc as consistent burial would mean cat tish would be rare.They may attempt to bury but like their owners they are lazy and careless at times.I know Typhoo put the tea in Britain,Jordan put the 8888 in Scunthorpe-now we know who put the puss in Preston:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived