Cats Fouling and their owners

So what does it mean if you have a cat and a dog? I actually have three cats who don't want much interaction, and a giant lab who needs a long walk every night. Where do I stand in your generalisation?

Hardly a major generalisation. I only based my comment on what has been written by some rather arrogant cat owners on this forum. It's a given that a cat takes much less looking after than a dog and it is generally safe to allow a cat to roam free. However, some cat owners will completely absolve themselves of any inconvenience caused to others by their animal. if you want to call an animal your own and reap the benefits of having the companionship they offer then be prepared to do something about the negative effects your animal can create for other people.

If YOUR cat is making a mess of somebody elses garden then it is YOUR duty to do something about it. After all, it is YOUR cat.

What the hell gives you the right to end a thread?

It seems to me that people own cats because they are too lazy and irresponsible to own a dog and take on all the responsibility that goes with it.

If you want to call an animal your own then be prepared to lessen the extent to which your animal inconveniences others.

That's bull, I had a dog and cat's. I took the dog out and cleaned up after him for 16 years but a cat is classed as a free roaming wild animal. You want to try keeping one in against it's will and if it does get out following it to see where it goes. Do you tell the litter louts you see on the streets to put their c**p in a bin or take it home. What about junkies who discard needles? or horse owners?

Archived